jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

BEING GOOD

 

       “Being Good”




For me, being good is a person who has the vocation and the decision to do right. The person giving without receiving anything to return, the person who puts in the place of another. Being good is respect each other, live and let live. The person that is responsible for their actions. And the non-judgmental to another person.

At school, teachers have the function to teach children, which in my case I was very respectful, responsible, studious and always helped my classmates. But this was not born in the school, but a complement to the teaching of my parents, my family.


The family has a decisive influence on our personalities. The relationships we have with our sister and brothers, grandparents, uncles, etc., to determine values, feelings, attitudes and ways of being that we will acquire from birth. Therefore, family life education is very effective half that we must spend time and effort. The school apart from teaching new things will also help to reinforce them, but I think that in any case the school shows created in the affective replace parents. Otherwise, the other will be input from academic teachers transmit knowledge to students.

2 comentarios:

  1. Irene, it is "The Call of the Wild", not will. Please start to add a little more to your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your opinion about to be a good person, it is similar that I wrote in my blog. Next time you should write more about your personal opinion and your experiences.

    ResponderEliminar