jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

THE UMBRELLA MAN - PART 2


What happens next?
I told my mom that we leave, I was scared. My mother was very angry, so she decided to watch the man, who seemed so humble.
And there was in a table, took off his hat and jacket carefully. Minutes later raised his hand, and a man approached him, he was elegant dress, he seemed the waiter.
After he left, and back a few minutes late with a full glass, the man take out of his bag a bill, the same bill that my mother gave him.
My mother said, as I was able to fool this man, is he going to do with me, of my no laughs.
And she wanted to go to the pub, but I don’t allow and she doesn’t ignore me, so we were looking for a long time.
He came half an hour later, and with a new umbrella.so my mother told, that is his game, to get money to people.
My mother does not stand up, so she to face him and ask him why he did so, the he not answered anything and he ran.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario