jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

THE UMBRELLA MEN - PART 1



 Continue the story....


I told my mother he was not a suspect, just wanted money to go home.

Minutes later, my mother and I were still waiting for a taxi, when at that moment the police approached. My mother put me behind her back to protect me.


A police officer comes over and say hello to my mother,also she greets him respectfully,, and he says;"madam you will have to go with me to the police station, I hope you do not opposed,because you will have more problems than you have".

My mother was scared and she not knew what was happening, she ask,"Why I have to going to the police station if I have not done anything?" "It is for this umbrella",she said. The policeman said:" if it is for that reason", and has many questions to answer me, come with me.

I remain shocked and very scared, my mother told me,"I to going home and I talk to my father about what was happening". I took a taxi and I went home.

My mother spend the fright of her life, they were accusing her of a murder.
My mother was left at liberty because in a restaurant camera recorded everything what happened.
The nice, simple and old man was the culprit. he always did the same with the person.


The policemans were tired of chasing him, but he always had a way of escaping.

My mother is quiet now,but she has afraid to find the man in the street again.
To spent two weeks and nothing is known of the man, but we are calm,because we are guarded by the police.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario